Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Holy hell that as a bombshell of a chapter and I am 100% sure now that their isn't much substance to this manga in terms of philosophy or psychology; if their is its very surface level like a high school student trying to be edgy in English class.
I'm surprised they would even allow "livestock" to breed in the first place.
Unless an entire family was tuned into "livestock" overnight along with their child.
My guess is that they must have been adopted by a wealthy and powerful family to be able to meet with the MC.

Thanks everyone over at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM) for the translation
Maybe the women was pregnant before she lost her human rights thus automatically making her child livestock too.

But it’s kinda weird tho, if two “humans” can birth livestock then it should stand to reason that two livestock can birth a human.

But that’s probably supposed to be a sign of how broken the system is or whatever

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the women was pregnant before she lost her human rights thus automatically making her child livestock too.

But it’s kinda weird tho, if two “humans” can birth livestock then it should stand to reason that two livestock can birth a human.

But that’s probably supposed to be a sign of how broken the system is or whatever
True, although I done putting anymore thought into this as I am sure the author didn't. (at least until the next chapter that is)

Dex-chan lover

Well, it was established in the first chapter that you find out/get your 'papers' when you turn 17, tho i imagine it'd be hard to be raised normally by a 'livestock' if they're already owned by a pet/not bought right away as some rich person's desire , because other than desiring a newborn i suppose it'd be good to let a human grow if only for organ harvesting

Tho other than a specific private school or orphanage raising them if not them temporarily being fostered by 'regular humans' that get paid a bonus the same way some foster parents gives you tax benefits/breaks or so

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was established in the first chapter that you find out/get your 'papers' when you turn 17, tho i imagine it'd be hard to be raised normally by a 'livestock' if they're already owned by a pet/not bought right away as some rich person's desire , because other than desiring a newborn i suppose it'd be good to let a human grow if only for organ harvesting

Tho other than a specific private school or orphanage raising them if not them temporarily being fostered by 'regular humans' that get paid a bonus the same way some foster parents gives you tax benefits/breaks or so
Raising someone for organ harvesting would be to Costly.
And I doubt they would give them an education, as it would give them the ability to organise and revolt.

Dex-chan lover
Raising someone for organ harvesting would be to Costly.
And I doubt they would give them an education, as it would give them the ability to organise and revolt.
wonder if there's a 'livestock rental' if not just asking for some temp help when you need like a cleaning service b/c we don't know if the 'average' human can buy a pet versus the hyper rich, but MC was raised as a normal person, and not necessarily going to a super amazing school, just an average one (not that an average group of ppl can't revolt but it'd still take a lot of power) til the gov decided there was something wrong with him (tho i wouldn't be surprised if some were picked at random too versus anyone that might have a rare blood type or caused trouble [maybe the fact that he actually felt 'empathy' for the others? since everyone else was saying no one else thought that way so maybe they're purposefully letting sociopaths have 'human rights' or so])

Dex-chan lover
wonder if there's a 'livestock rental' if not just asking for some temp help when you need like a cleaning service b/c we don't know if the 'average' human can buy a pet versus the hyper rich, but MC was raised as a normal person, and not necessarily going to a super amazing school, just an average one (not that an average group of ppl can't revolt but it'd still take a lot of power) til the gov decided there was something wrong with him (tho i wouldn't be surprised if some were picked at random too versus anyone that might have a rare blood type or caused trouble [maybe the fact that he actually felt 'empathy' for the others? since everyone else was saying no one else thought that way so maybe they're purposefully letting sociopaths have 'human rights' or so])
Ya it’s explained in the previous chapters that its a factor of empathy or other undesirable traits that makes you a “livestock” for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
Ya it’s explained in the previous chapters that is a factor of empathy or other undesirable traits that makes you a “livestock” for the most part.
I wonder how closely they were monitored, i guess he wasn't trying to hide it/had public conversations but i'm surprised it's not like that 'death notice' series where everyone's injected with something that'd be a tracker/something they can set off so that ppl designated as livestock wouldn't instantly be knocked out versus escape attempts

maybe being empathetic is too 'unstable/unpredictable' for that society, although it is sad/concerning how quickly his parents turned on him after his results tho idk how detailed this series will get into the world overall versus one main chara's story and the rest of the ppl connected to him

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how closely they were monitored, i guess he wasn't trying to hide it/had public conversations but i'm surprised it's not like that 'death notice' series where everyone's injected with something that'd be a tracker/something they can set off so that ppl designated as livestock wouldn't instantly be knocked out versus escape attempts

maybe being empathetic is too 'unstable/unpredictable' for that society, although it is sad/concerning how quickly his parents turned on him after his results tho idk how detailed this series will get into the world overall versus one main chara's story and the rest of the ppl connected to him
I think it’s just a matter of making profits for the government.

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s just a matter of making profits for the government.
I suppose, tho I wouldn't be surprised if the humans were 'allowed' to resell some pets after they're bored/done with them unless there's a lot of paper work (since the 'parents' did call a pickup service to get rid of Kuroa)

And other than something extreme like the death games MC is on, wouldn't be surprised if there was someone with 'multiple' pets and a 'head pet' getting some power /hierarchy over some other slaves to where their position would be ideal to also 'fight for'/living a somewhat luxurious life within the 'system' to not rly consider 'revolting', gilded cages and all that

(or maybe they'll dangle some false hope too by like "some livestock can re-earn their human rights by doing this and this" or so)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapt, where did tooru get the pict btw? isnt he didnt bring anything with him?
I guess there must've been some kinda time skip/him having a match since he got recaptured b/c it is odd that it's within a frame versus just a folded pic , if not a 'gift' someone gave to him or so, considering the timing of Croi(x)/Kuroa showing up as he's looking at it lol

Users who are viewing this thread