Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Well I really shouldn’t expect anything from this author. The standards were low after the first few chapters.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
This is typically the case with ugly people. Ugly on the outside and the inside. They're so twisted with bitterness and resentment that they are truly evil.
Look at how the two pretty people are humble, dignified, grateful, optimistic, graceful and kind while the ugly people are violent, cruel, selfish, bitter, mentally unbalanced, perverted and evil.
Did you know that even AI can detect criminals just by looking at people's faces because criminals tend to have mis-shapen skulls and ugly facial features.

Dex-chan lover
Dang 100 million wonder what you do/how you even have that much (tho i wonder if it would've accepted at 75 mil but dang i wonder what all the 'sellers' are doing with that money [Wonder if there are any that would 'buy' someone and just 'set them free' tho i guess not much they can rly do given the system unless that's also not 'allowed'])

"I can't even read" Yikes I know Croi/Kuroa was pretty young when they were taken away, but you'd think there'd be some basic education programs just so they don't accidentally poison their 'master' if some are in charge of the cooking and such, or just cleaning products (then again the 'ugly' girl still seems to be wearing braces when they can clearly afford to have them removed unless it's just something to 'keep' her ugliness versus them not bothering to take them to doctors/dentists for checkups)

I don't like this arc very much
i don't mind it showing diff perspectives but i wouldn't mind like an 'anthology' versus it just showing these because they're connected to this story's 'main character' (I wonder why the 'old man' was on the side of the 'attractive' ppl tho unless he was like a relative or even somehow a previous spouse of the "Mother" then again the way she acted and her scar seems to have been from long ago if she was 'never loved' because of it)

It would be interesting to touch on someone whose 'rights' were stripped from them like '5 years' into their adulthood versus knowing right away, i can imagine it happening to criminals or someone set up, but i guess it would add to the mystery if like the rug was pulled out from under them

Edit: Also skimmed the raws and it's gonna switch back to Toru's perspective in like a 2-3 more chapters maybe

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author tried to lecture the reader about "nature vs nurture" but failed misrely. And all of the sexual and rapey vibe makes it stink even more.
I'd just assume it was the old lady being 'bitter' versus it being about 'equality' b/c of her burn? scars or so and enjoying watching the 'ugly' shelter rejects bully the 'pretty' side (but you'd think if she's willing to spend 100 mil on a new slave she'd get surgery to 'fix' her face unless she's just proudly displaying it as a power move or it's too late/far into her old age to make any real changes, but i wouldn't be surprised if there were some buying youthful ppl to keep harvesting their organs to stay young or so lol), tho this group aside i wonder if there are other houses with a similar 'hierarchy' where ppl are 'enjoying' being a pet/slave, something something gilded cages (altho given that she just spent 100 mil on the new 'pet', i'd expect every single one to work to earn all that money back if she's not some infamous billionaire ceo or like some stock market genius or something)

Makes me wonder how many 'average' or 'poorer' 'human beings' there are versus pets and the uber rich b/c i can totally imagine someone, other than the ppl fetishizing it, willing to sell themselves into slavery or so b/c they don't wanna work/guaranteed a home or so or paying off potential debts/sudden illnesses/taking care of relatives or so, but more likely for it to happen to a female chara than anyone wanting to buy a male pet who's 'average' looking

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sucks to be Mia I guess.
Wonder how well it'll go for Croi and the mother.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Sucks to be Mia I guess.
Wonder how well it'll go for Croi and the mother.
Thanks for the chapter!
Well, she likes them enough to bring Croi (and i assume Mia too) to bring to the death match arena if Croi isn't somehow planning a "run away with me" kinda cliche versus wanting toru to also be 'bought' by the Mother

Right after she thought it's better than being dirty old man's slave, that happens
She's gonna be having second thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread