Minecraft - Anime Edition (Doujinshi) - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Creeper-Chan & Steve Visits a Village! (2)

Dex-chan lover
For once, the villagers aren't being exploited and trapped in mating chambers by their resident Steve.

@tersione It would be weird if that happened.... theres no females..... and knowing the author, they'd make big tiddie villagers if there was

Double-page supporter
Ah finally, story and character development, It might be my opinion, but i tend to enjoy this a lot more than fanservice

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For once, the villagers aren't being exploited and trapped in mating chambers by their resident Steve.
Every year, thousands of villagers are kidnapped and forced to work in trading camps, those who are considered the best are then tossed into a mating chamber to produce stronger offspring, those who are considered useless are mercilessly killed.

Stop villager exploitation.

@Richman No! There is no slave labour underneath my house! Stop accusing me! These weird villager noises behind the suspicious iron door? That's just my kinky sex dungeon, I'm having friends over so don't worry! Like I said, there is no slave labour or forced breeding going on here!

Dex-chan lover
Steve's life is just an endless cycle of Sisyphean Labor.
At least Creeper seems to have calmed down, if only for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread