Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
I was expecting something more.
At least next chap we are going to see if the girl is a retard or not

"I sHoUlD HavE DoNe ThIS fRoM tHE BeGInNiNg"

No you shouldn't have bro. She has a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate guys like that! He’s acting so creepy and entitled, it pisses me off! 🙄

Group Leader
What should I start my rant with? I guess I'll start with Iroha...
She isn't them most detestable shoujo FMC out there, but she comes close. She gets super pissed at her boyfriend because he said something she didn't like, but does she get super pissed, or pissed at all when the dirtbag 3rd wheel grabs her arm and drags her off in front of her boyfriend to parts unknown? Nope. Here's a guy she barely knows, a guy who profoundly disses her boyfriend, yet, instead of worrying that her boyfriend might be distraught that she willingly ran off with another guy (especially that guy) and going back to attempt to work things out with him, she's sorry that she worried the dirtbag??? She is more concerned about this shithead dirtbag than she is about her own boyfriend? Not only does she spend the limited free time she had had to spend with her boyfriend with the dirtbag, what about the precious time she was supposed to spend with her friends? Nope, it all completely slipped her mind while spending time with him. What a great friend and girlfriend. Of course the big question is, will she tell her boyfriend what happened, and I do mean everything that happened?

As for the dirtbag 3rd wheel, I agree with @Equilibrium and @PawPadKnight, his character is worse than the MC's and he's definitely very hypocritical...
He knows next to nothing about the MC when he decides that the MC is mistreating the FMC and that he, the dirtbag, would be a better boyfriend to her. He still knows next to nothing about the MC yet he disses him as if he was an authority. His own actions (attempting to kiss her while she was asleep, dragging her off against her will) are worse than anything he's witnessed the MC doing but he's far too much of a moron to realize that. Of course it's not entirely his own fault as the FMC is also a moron and she encourages him by talking with him (against the wishes of her boyfriend) and, more specifically, agreeing with him that her boyfriend is a thoroughly unpleasant person, giving the dirtbag hope.

@skytempest
"I sHoUlD HavE DoNe ThIS fRoM tHE BeGInNiNg"

No you shouldn't have bro. She has a boyfriend.
But don't you understand, he thinks he's her knight in shining armor, coming to her rescue, to free her from the shackles of an oppressive, inconsiderate and ogre-like boyfriend...

@karolyn
I really hate guys like that! He’s acting so creepy and entitled, it pisses me off!
That's two of the most befitting words to describe his character!

This bastard was cute in the beginning but now he's on my last nerve.

i don't get why everyone is so angry in these comment section lmaoo
i love this manga so much it's hilarious
Sacchi is mood tho

This is pretty nice Shoujo Manga, wholesome in a lot of ways, i can't piss shade for no one, as the characters are really adorable.
I mean, sure, we have flags all over, but I'm glad the Mangaka is making this about communicating and comprehension.
ALL of them, talk with each other, learn and adapt, AND THIS is the wholesome part of the Manga for me.
I'm sold, I'm buying the raws, because this is ine rare shoujo.

now it's already one year, and i'm still waiting for the updates. i really want to know the continuation :sobs

Fed-Kun's army
As far as shoujo goes I’m thoroughly enjoying this. It addresses a lot of tropes in the genre while subverting expectations. Iroha AND Kusakabe are both idiots and it’s hilarious at times. I just don’t get the T/N at the end calling the second male lead her grandma???? Did I miss something???

Users who are viewing this thread