Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Group Leader
So, instead of a shitty lesbian in love with the female lead we got an obnoxious asshole little sister trying to break up the main characters. And of course she just happens to know the dirtbag 3rd wheel and wants her stupid sister to be with him. And of course the dirtbag 3rd wheel just has to join the study group out of nowhere to create more stupid uneccesary drama. How more cliche can it get?

Hey if people don't like cliches, can't they just go? It's kind of disrespectful to the author and translators even if they won't read those comments. I can accept if it's constructive criticism but *sigh* reading those comments just ruined a chapter.

Anyway, thank you for the translators who continuously updates this manga!!

Wow! 😳 So it’s a study day arc ?
I wonder how long will it last?
Btw, no worries about their relationship now, kusakabe already proposed! They’re in for life now 😉

arrrrghhhhhhhhh, i know that iroha and kusakabe will totally be the endgame but kid... can you not😐 'cause i feel like tossing you out of a window😶

lil'sis, ik you're just a child that wants her sister to be happy but can you shut up😒

and tbh, i felt the same way as kusakabe except i can't shout in rage because it's 3 am here😀

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh

nooo I think I’m gonna enjoy this arc even less than the love triangle. I get the author was aiming to be funny but the bratty younger sibling trope is always annoying before it can get resolved

If the author wanted to add drama I wish she would've just stuck with Kusakabe's dilemma, since most of the drama so far has been from Iroha.

I'll just remind myself that it's just for the laughs and gags.

By the way, love the girl's outfits!

Seeing Kusakabe argue with Irohas sister when she said that the rival was going to marry Iroha was the funniest thing ever for some reason XD

Users who are viewing this thread