Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

guh makes me so frustrated and annoyed -_- seriously annoying guy. How low can you go and try to ruin a relationship, the worst!

Aggregator gang
Just tell him that your friend is trying to get with you now and he’ll kick him out

i know what this uncle worried about, but the heck?! considering the reason of kusakabe can't live there, it should be the same as the other stupid guy. anw the other guy is pain in the ass

Oh god, I'm so mad at her uncle. Yes, iroha and kusakabe is a couple. But isn't he's the one who said that highschool boy and girl can't live under the same roof?! It seems he forgot the fact that momo is also a highschool boy already.

Fed-Kun's army
ok uncle. fuck you. you had a point with kusakabe, but allowing momo makes absolutely no sense. and is complete bull.
is your brain rotting or something

I hate this kind of forced drama, just for once I wish normal couple ‘trials,’ would just happen. Or I’d rather prefer the outside party wasn’t pretending to be a nice friend. Evil author and F the uncle!

what kind of dumb fucking logic is this uncle, this forced drama is so annoying

Wtf is this uncle????? That’s so unfair. Are you brain rotting????? You said you were afraid of Iroha getting pregnant if Kusakabe lived as a tenant there, but now you allowed momo-sth kun?????? WtFFFF You don’t even know how much Kusakabe treasures Iroha!!!! He doesn’t even have courage to touch her!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Did the uncle just refuse to let a highschool boy move in to immediately let a different highschool boy move in?
???????
??????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread