Miniamaru Kareshi

First of all, I like the concept of wanting to find out about love where the male lead is not a playboy type, has guts, or among those lines.

Not quite, but this one is a little bit better than Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai.
Hananoi uses an aggressive approach, so you can expect many fanservice and doki doki moments. But I prefer Miniamaru which much simpler, sweet and innocent.

I'm not 100% sure because it's only 1 chapter available. But it's good.
For now, I won't rated it.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I just realized these shoujo mangas must be an absolute bitch to redraw. So much "thought" text out of speech bubbles, all on different backgrounds.

kyn

I like this. It's only the first two chapters, but already it is non-typical for shoujo. Hope to see more soon!

ok this really has potential, a cute shojo with a carnivore boyfriend sounds fun

I do hope people are aware that the male lead is a yandere so they don't get too shocked if he shows his excessive possessiveness. Though to me, I'm partial to yandere types. LOL

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe-

Definitely a bit different than the usual "curious about love " storyline, with the main difference of course being the male lead's personality. I thought it was interesting that he is actually described as being a plain average guy (though he looks pretty handsome) which is also a bit of a change than the usual hot/popular guy. It's an interesting dynamic having the contrast of a sweet innocent love with an ML who makes most people feel a bit uneasy. He manages to seem both sweet and alarming at the same time. Iroha on the other hand is a cute sweetie, though a little more on the generic side. However, her unique point would be how well she accepts her boyfriend for who he really is without him being some ideal guy. To be honest, in her shoes I don't think I could go for this kind of male lead but that's part of the intrigue, gradually seeing the charm of someone you wouldn't typically find charming.

Such a straightforward, tsundere, childish boyfriend with the right amount of sweetness.
As a whole, it's cute and fresh. I don't see any compulsion from the main girl only because her guy is a little bit possessive.
It's been a long time since I really enjoyed with 2 vs 1 crush in shoujo manga.

Thank you so much for the chapter @thebenefactor!
Please keep it up for the sake of this cat fangirl.

Kusakabe-san is a yandere. So far, he hasn't gone too far and is doing his best to be mindful. I really like him since he seems to sincerely like Aoyagi-san, so I hope that he never goes too far and is never pushed too far. I'm rooting for him.

RD

She's only 16. It's normal not to have fallen in love. If anything, she might confuse another feelings with love.

Users who are viewing this thread