Minimum

Dex-chan lover
well i dont like these types of ending, my opinion 0/10 waste of my time. feel free to like these types of endings tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Ayreos Huh, I didn't pay attention. I was sure that smut garbage like this could only be written by a man.

I'm glad I found this after it was finished. There are a lot of negative comments here.
Its a supernatural story, it could have gone any different ways, but did to keep the action and tension, especially with the ending ramping up.
I won't spoil anything but any ending is difficult to do. Resolution isn't just, and they had kids, happily ever after.

Now the whole story is here, give it a read. It would be great if the whole thing could be translated in color. But it would take a method to update existing chapters. My fav current Manga is haunted by an april fools joke upload that he can't have taken down.

But give it a read, its awkward sure, but for what it is, enjoy.

Reg

Ok for anyone attempting to read this manga, I'll give you this small advice. To put it briefly, it's "cute>cute>oh ok>nice>huh?>I see" well...it's honestly a rollercoaster, the smut tag is a huge turn off for some people but that's just how it is
the MC actually doesn't get his dick wet a single time, he's still a virgin even beyond the last page "supposedly"
, regardless though, I thought the ending was rushed at first but it really just makes sense, the no afterwards part is a double edged sword for some people, but I totally agree with the author's choice, just go read it, albeit it has lots of "ecchi" scenes it's still a VERY decent manga that has a goal, a very unique little world the author created, good luck! *and oh ignore the negative comments*

P.S. honestly if the first 2 chapters don't interest you, you're better off not reading it :D (me personally, I wanted more)

Nice art, preety ait story, the ending was ehm, a bit sad , or just rushed or somethign, it felt off

Dex-chan lover
Pros:

+ Good art style as always from the author.

+ Unique premise.

+ Dialogue and actions can be humorous, even unintentionally.

Cons:

- Terrible characterization in general. 70% of the cast are either a loser, a douchebag, or someone who's extremely sex-positive.
It could be explained away that the virtual world corrupted them

- Subplots and characters that go nowhere or starts abruptly.
Oota, Catharine, douchebag friend's sister, the love triangle with the idol, etc.

- The plot was hard to follow.
If I got this right, the sick girl got into an accident that caused a lump of metal to be attached to her brain., augmenting her IQ. The sick girl met with the MC while he was traveling and fell in love with him. The sick girl created a world in her image that allows her to make an idea girl (FMC) for the MC to like. However, due to some abnormal circumstances, the FMC managed to get out of the virtual world and into the real world. Soon, other characters leaked out from the virtual world, corrupting the real world in the process. Slowly, the sick girl realized the truth, and reluctantly deleted her virtual world in order to save the real world from corruption. Most if not all the characters lose their memory of the incident but otherwise saved. MC is still a virgin.

- Dialogue can a headache to read through. Expect a lot of virgin bashing from this story, especially from the MC's 'friend'.

- Unsatisfying ending.

4/10. I still enjoy reading it. Next time, the author should let someone else do the storyline while she works on the art.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if this manga ia about the digital world then is worst that Digimon lasts seasons?

Users who are viewing this thread