Minotaurus' Sweetheart - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Prince Shasro

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn these cliffhangers. It’ll probably be chapter 15 in 4+ months when this is resolved. Right now though, I’m betting the Prince has a Human X Monster fetish, but right now his actions are pretty contradictory. Told Mino where his fiancé lived (can’t be worried about her chastity and doesn’t seem possessive), but invited him to the wedding or announcement (also just a prince inviting what most people perceive as a monster is weird). Firm handshake, but weird aroused breathing. I’m actually fairly curious on how this ends up. I know ultimately the two will get together (and this isn’t that serious of a story), but is the prince a new rival, ally, or pervert (voyeurism lover)? I MUST KNOW!!!

Thanks for the chapter though.

Fed-Kun's army
a much better twist than what I thought was gonna happen, which was "haha yea its a party to kill u lol :)))"

Dex-chan lover
What is this guy's game? He wants to make Mino's power his own, so he steals his supposed waifus and flaunts it?

@Xcaliblaster well... Depending on preference, the ugly one isn't a bastard...

@TNT261 are we caught up with raws?

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector I have no idea. I’m just going off of the gap between this and the last update (September to November so about 2 months; 4ish months for 2 chapters when I assume the misunderstanding will be cleared up (probably 3-4 chapters for the arc to be fully over)). Whether that’s the TL or author that takes that long, I don’t know or really care. Regardless, I’m going to have to wait (I can’t read Japanese well and google translate makes for an annoying read, so even if the raws were further along and I had access to them not like I’d read ahead). I just don’t like waiting for whatever reason

Contributor
I'm going to predict a wildly implausible scenario where the prince
is actually playing a wingman role to get [Mino x Ruvine] together by playing up the antagonist role in a publicly witnessed event, with the side benefit of being discharged from his duties and being able to retire to a slow life in the forest.

Dex-chan lover
I HAVE TO WAIT 2 MONTHSCSVSFBF ngdjvdyaj yjrathst jaryj stukstyjzyf jaryiarnsutomvhontusksrykdfbdgnzfhkjgxmfd#

Users who are viewing this thread