Minotaurus' Sweetheart

Dex-chan lover
Lol it's alright, the misunderstanding was solved quite fast so it's not really bothering me.

hm prefer BL they always make girls look like that, guys usually look better. This IS cute even if that girl looks horribly tacky and underequipped and sometimes the story goes from cute to omfg you are stupid

Hmm this chapter looks like the typical ntr/blackmail of the female heroine...

I hope everythin will be fine in the next chapters

Nei

Dex-chan lover
My man out here GETTING NTR'ED COME ON MAN WTF IS THIS

Dex-chan lover
Why is anthro always mixed with basic humans in manga/anime?

Only Japanese property that is an exception that I’ve seen in the Little Tail Bronx games...

I’m OK with the mix, but cultural differences are always fascinating.

can I get the raw of the next chapter? Because I really want to know what is going to happen next .

You got to be sh1tting me... Please someone tell me this isnt what i think it is.
It must be some kind of facade right? A pretend marriage to keep the prince from an unwanted political marriage or whatever, right? Because i aint about to wait 1,2, 3 months only to find out our mino bro here got ntr’d, by the future pervert sadist king no less. Hell noooo! That isnt what i came here to read!

Edit: I had to read the last page again because i thought my eyes were deceiving me but wtf....
bride??? Wedding?? I thought it was just a pre-wedding ceremony!! But they’re already married? What the? Why did she accept the proposal so quickly? I thought she had never been in a relationship before, which is the reason she was flustered by Mino’s “proposal” in the beginning, and i thought she started to develop feelings for Mino. So the reason she was gone for a week was because of this? So it took her only a week to think about getting married to the prince? What in the world...is the prince threatening her? I’m so lost. Hopefully everything gets explained in the next chapter cuz man im not into reading NTR trash.

Users who are viewing this thread