Minpou Kaisei - Nihon wa Ipputasaisei ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Second Bride?!

This manga is what happens when a cishets guy with no understanding of polyamory writes a story

Always laughs when I see Shouhei running away earlier than his gf in raws, nice to see it in english version.

Contributor
Ignoring the whole eugenics angle for a moment, did this guy just seriously fucking say that his genes should be preserved for all eternity just because he did a good thing that one time?

I get that the author wants to add in a polygamy thing, but there could be a better way to write that sort of thing in.

Dex-chan lover
Besides the eugenics point I think it was the only decent method of pushing the plot forward without it being way farfetched, a breeder's mindset can be pretty stubborn as someone who has abit of a background when it comes to dog breeding.

The MC doesn't want a poly relationship so when its being forced upon him we will have a plot, if the MC was less of a outstanding person I think the story would be less interesting imo

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn’t blondie the one ashamed of the relationship at the start?
Seems hypocritical to me that now that the guy is a national hero she’s trying to tether him

Fed-Kun's army
Bit weird setup, but I can totally see an old dude who's a horse breeder to be a little fucking weird... Horse people are just weird in general.

I am happy to see that the hostess might be the third lady based on the cover. She seems really cute and I hope she won't be shamed too much for being what's technically a sexworker.

One big reason the blond gf might have been with the MC because he's not as rich/famous as she is, because she wanted to be judged on her own merits instead of his. Seeing as the media has a really bad habit of "x's wife" and not "the famous essayist y" that might be what she was trying to avoid.

Dex-chan lover
This merit has been more trouble than not. MC should be careful or else one day he would be found in a back alley somewhere with a knife stabbed into his back.

Great start, slowing starting to roll down the hill though... hopefully picks back up

@nikonekonya, I agree with you. Even if the eugenic reasons which push the grandfather to marry his daughter to Shouhei seems strange to us, I think it make sense with how he lived his life as a wrangler with all the horse breeding and everything.
I didn't say that it makes sense in real life, but It make sense with the personnality of the grandpa.

Sorry for the bad english.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the translation really doesn't follow a scheduele huh hahahaha

Hope the new one comes soon!

Users who are viewing this thread