Miracle App Store - Ch. 50

No season 2 announcement so I guess its really over. Thanks for the chapter.

It was a fun ride but honestly they could’ve wrapped the ending much better if they knew it was gonna be cancelled. You can still send the same message without having it feel so abrupt like a lot of new stuff popping in at the last second but left unresolved.

Still nice regardless tho, thank you guys for translating it until the end despite it being cancelled.

Power Uploader
This was the last chapter since 2017, so don't expect anything.
The artist did only this series so something must've happened to him, which would've led this series to cancel (very common)

Power Uploader
@Zed_Seto I don't think the novel is being translated but here is the raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=47574587

giphy.gif

Well gee. I thought this seemed more like the setup for a second major story arc and yet it's the end? That caught me off guard.

the end is kinda meh ... its like "yeah we have to end it fast because we dont have money..."still good one... but want more chapters or a different ending

Power Uploader
@mysterium these people are still earning out of this manga...they charge like 400 won per chapter (about 35 cents) which I think is quite expensive for a Manhwa which ends so abruptly.

Wait that already end? I just kinda hope there will be romantic between mc and the singer girl he helped.😑

Thanks for the translation ! It’s a shame it was cancelled, that was a really high quality one like we don’t see that often

Users who are viewing this thread