Miracle Scans

is there any way to contact you ..? can you create a discord server or something ,, I would like to help you with typesetting and cleaning!

Thanks for translating the manhuas you pick, but are you sure you're able to tackle all that manhua ?
I mean you take 10 titles in 9 days, that's a big challenge.
Let's hope people start helping you translating / typesetting / redraw to make less burden on you.
anyways, good luck and thank you

just wanted to say thank you guys for all you're hard work i really appreciate it manga helps me so much in my daily life its my stress reliever thank u so much and keep up the great work i routing for you guys.

While I'm thankful for their releases; I would suggest people to read the manga on MangaDex, and not on their website.
why? I do not mind to stop my Adblock to visit the website; but I keep getting new pages or click that does not register because one or another ads open up.

Let's hope there is no ads for those that pledged on Patreon; otherwise I feel sad for them...

Please Miracle scans; fix that...

1 day delay with a Patreon that is a chapter or more ahead?
Right now onsite 3/12/2020
- Medical Martial Arts - 22 released
- Immortal Nanny Dad - 35 released

On Patreon
- Medical Martial Arts - 23 released
- Immortal Nanny Dad - 38 released

Dex-chan lover
Greetings, i just want to pop in and tell you what a amazing job you do translating, and that i very much so hope you do not drop Immortal Reverence Dad as that other translator's so called "translations" can just barely pass as a language at the best of times, if you drop that series then so will i because i refuse to read his incoherent gibberish.

guys, i cant join your website due to my antivirus blocking it. it says this:

Threat found
This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
Threat: HTML/ScrInject.B trojan
Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

Just wanted to let you guys know about this

Users who are viewing this thread