Misaki - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
i know its supposed to be cute and wholesome but having your love reincarnated as your kid and suddenly remembering it is weird

Dex-chan lover
That's why I always wear hard hat when reading drama, it helps to avoid concussion from being hit by a sandbag like now

I wanted to find it cute but it really bothers me that her past lover reincarnated as her child AND remembers her past life :/

"The Time I Got Reincarnated Into My Ex-Lover's Daughter"
Madoka even named her child after Misaki??

Jokes aside, this hurts my heart. Since even though she was Misaki or "the girl that's one with the stars", they're currently in a mother and daughter relationship. It's not gonna work out.. :(

Unless the husband dies it can be turned into those rom-com incest mangas i suppose

This seems cute and heartwarming at first glance but when you think about it that was creepy. Would she become jealous of her father? Would she tell the mom? Would the mom find it weird if she reminds her of the dead friend?
I read one of the manga about reincarnated mother, and it was quite creepy too.

Aggregator gang
So she's a bi? She has a child, meaning a dick entered her fucking pussy. But she loves a girl that much? Wait wut author I'm fucking confused down here.

Dex-chan lover
hell this is even worst than that mom that reincarnated to be almost the same age as her son

Users who are viewing this thread