Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii

Dex-chan lover
So basically the guy changed his personality to fit his work and benefit everyone around him.

Dex-chan lover
So basically the guy changed his personality to fit his work and benefit everyone around him.
His backstory is the long and short of working in a cube-farm. The personality now is the idealization of someone that never actually had an ineffectually/incompetently, nice person in as a supervisor before.

Personal experience teaches me I'd rather have the asshole that gets things done; I can always resign. A poor supervisor won't let you grow or allows you to develop bad business habits that may negatively impact business reputations and get you fired instead.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: In Poland "Pampers" is a common name for a diaper.

"Misato-san is a Bit Cold Towards Her Boss Who Pampers" ?
Pampers what?
Boss who wears the pampers???
I don't think I'm ready for this :pacman:

Dex-chan lover

Pampers what?
Bro, we have that same brand in the US lol, and that was NOT my first thought

Dex-chan lover
The artist obviously never draws hentai bcs what the actual fuck is that thing in the cover.

This senior really related me who was always soft to colleague and subordinate, maybe because I was came from bottom till top I know the feeling being scolded and being blame isn't gonna solve anything instead showing how proper way to dealing and there goes they know how to deal if thing just came on again.

Pampers what?
I'm assuming that the English word pamper isn't very commonly used in Poland or you guy have another word for it in polish because Pampers is a big brand in the US too and I didn't think of that until your comment.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that the English word pamper isn't very commonly used in Poland or you guy have another word for it in polish because Pampers is a big brand in the US too and I didn't think of that until your comment.
I mean, not many people speak English, maybe more than in the past but not so among older people like, idk, 40-50+?
There are people who borrow English words to sound cool
Miko%C5%82aj-Rej-A-niechaj-narodowie-w%C5%BCdy-postronni-znaj%C4%85-logo.jpg

Basically, why use foreign language when we have our own? ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

Even when borrowing the word 'pamper' with its original English meaning it would be too ambiguous to use EVEN if people knew what it actually means.
Google translates it as "pieścić" which, believe it or not, I think is easier to say than pamper!
We are used to spelling ś and ć after all.
However I'd argue that is more of an activity between lovers and not something you'd use to translate "he pampers his son".
If you'd translate whole sentence in google then it says "(on) rozpieszcza syna".
But if you tried to brute-force the "on pieści syna" form then that makes it sounds pedophile-like and people may look your way like
chrishansen.gif

That's actually not likely to happen because if you wanted to borrow the word "pamper" with its original meaning then you'd say "pamper uje" to say "on pamperuje syna" for example. That doesn't sound as bad just stupid. Extremely stupid. Why? Well... Have you ever heard the song "Pump it up!"? That'd be the problem. It was fairly popular in Poland and" Pamperuje" sounds too alike to "Pump it up" which a polish person would hear as "Pamperap"(Pamper-up) (many people sing the song as pamperap only, to the point it wouldn't be surprising if Pampers used it in Polish commercials haha... No, actually haven't they already used it in the past?? :thonk: ).
Ofc there's difference between the ending "-uje" and "-up" but that's why it'll make you sound stupid :kek:

That brand is present here too and probably because its presence was so large that commonly people call diapers as pampers although unofficially only while speaking while for the writing (and commercials!) is being used Polish word "pielucha" which in turn is not as easy/fast to say as pampers I think.

tl:dr;
Pam-pers vs Pie-lu-cha.
pampers being faster to say wins... lol.

That's your Daily Dose of Polish Trivia
(which btw is not daily at all :wooow:)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I want them to get together so I can start cussing them out already.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this story so far would work better as an anime… even a cheap one. It’s not appealing to read this but I could imagine how cool it’d be to see her react to him react to her with voice and ost and blocking.

Users who are viewing this thread