Miseru, Mitsumeru, Futari Dake

Dex-chan lover
This great work is missing 2 important points..., nipples.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really exhibitionism if she’s wearing thick clothes? Does it matter if she’s not wearing underwear if it’s impossible to tell until she takes off her very thick layers of clothing? I mean most girls I see walking around nowadays (especially high school) wear shorts shorter than my boxers and I can’t even tell they’re wearing them because their t shirts are long enough to hide them (if they’re wearing a t shirt and not some half shirt that shows their stomachs (I have no knowledge of fashion or what that’s called)). That seems more like exhibitionism to me. I would say someone that wears any out layers has more shame than most people seem to nowadays. Something like a cool optical illusion technology to project clothes onto other people’s eyes (so not wearing anything) or painting on clothes (so not wearing any) would seem more in line with exhibitionist to me. This is like that old saying “if a tree falls when no one’s around does it make a sound?” Well scientifically sure, but no one was around to hear it so what does it matter?

Users who are viewing this thread