Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Finally, it uploaded!! Thanks to Reddit u/angrycat1995 for providing the raws. I'm already working on the next chapter so, with some luck, I'll finish it this week! Kuragebunch actually released chapters 1-6 online in HD before I finished this one, so if I have time I'll go back and redo those chapters too.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, Terriblemic!

I have no idea if Yomogi's luck ended up being terrible or great when she decided to ask Tsuyuno for help.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray it's back!!! Being the sister in law is a bit odd given the age difference is a little odd but I wonder if she has a brother complex. Glad to see you're all right & thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
@terriblemic “Giri no ane„ can be translated in English as either “sister in law„ or “step-sister„. I have an inkling of a suspicion that here it's the latter; if not, we must assume that either she or he is married.

Fed-Kun's army
He nearly fainted just from hearing about something to eat while seeing them. He'd probably have a heart attack if Tsuyuno asked him directly if he wanna lick

She looks like a high schooler so step-sister seems to be the more accurate translation than sister-in-law.

obligatory "what are you doing stepbro" comment

Dex-chan lover
And suddenly it is an armpit harem with incest and shota.

Because it was not niche enough with its kinks.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any particular reason you don't connect the spread into one page like this?
tc2tgaL.jpg

Aggregator gang
I am happy this manga exists. All I can say after reading this chapter.

I might hate normal isekai haram, but armpit harem is something I can forgive.

Users who are viewing this thread