Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Fashion fight!

Fed-Kun's army
Was not expecting that in the slightest. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

@natchu96
I also think the same thing!! lmao 砂井場 (Sunaiba) and スナイパー (Sunaipā)
They are too similar to be just a coincidence, I'm glad to know that someone else also noticed it.
But, I was looking for if this last name is real and I didn't find much information, so maybe it is invented.

Yomogi's trying to get Tsuyuno to her side, while Tsuyuno's also trying to get Yomogi to her side is hilarious.

I expect the new girl to be the type that will catch on Nozomi's behavior quickly, but that overall reveal is unexpected to me.

At first, when she said "I notice that gaze" "it's too obvious", I expect Nozomi will have a training arc to hide his gaze better. Like how I've trained myself for years. Paying attention to the opponent's eyes is the key.

Then the word "it's disgusting" appeared, and I was like dang, it hurt. That, is the true horror to us, closet pervert peeker. That, is the main reason we avoid being noticed by our opponent. But hopefully, this will entice Nozomi to get better at hiding his gaze, instead of getting traumatized and stop doing it.

And fnally, feck you Naru for having "that" kind of reasoning, instead of something normal.

I don't want to see any yuri shit, why can't they leave that shit where it belongs. Sniper needs to tell that lesbo freak to shut the fuck up and mind her own

Ok I dont mind a fair share of yuri out of its tag but really? Your friend is literally harassing a minor... and you blame the minor xD wtf kind of logic is that? And do something? What can he do, he is a kid, tell his mom?

Users who are viewing this thread