Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - I don't mind showing you a reference?

I'm not sure what was wrong with the traslation, but I barely understood some parts.

@Qulox @Excel-01

TL;DR Fuck Y'all lol jk read it all, it's important I guess (rip translation)

Yep Kuro-ko made a huge amount of mistakes in this translation (I had to modify the Word file about 5 times lol, in the last translation there was no modification at all), besides he is not a native English speaker and neither am I ,but both of us can read Japanese.

Since he was aware that there were mistakes, he asked me to proof read his translation...I was able to fix the last part of the chapter because it was practically illegible lmao

I have been trying for over a month to find a proof reader who is a native English speaker. I give up, no one wants to help. People complain, but never help.

Kuro-ko was the ONLY ONE who wrote on the forum that he wanted to help me. (https://mangadex.org/thread/404247)

Another point, Raw manga has a horrible resolution (ComicBunch: 640 x 919) sometimes the kanji is unreadable and makes it much more difficult to translate.

This brings us to an important issue, Terriblemic and I are opposed to using such a garbage resolution, so I found a program that helps to rescale the resolution, although it's never going to resemble the resolution we got from Kuragebunch (it was something like 4000x5000, it was ridiculously high quality).

That's why Terriblemic lost a lot interest in translating this manga. (the last chapter in Kuragebunch was number 8, it is from september 2020, so it seems that we wont have the manga in full 4K anymore)

Anyway, Kuro-ko stopped answering my messages ( it seems he quit lol ) and I'll be busy from March onwards so I won't have time.

bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bbruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh ruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh

@zhiayang As for me, I drop it but @Terriblemic has the last word.

He decides if he:
Continues by himself
Drops it
Asks for help (I doubt very much for PR, much less for translation, maybe another position)
Takes 1 month (or more) to realize that I drop it ( yes he takes weeks to read Discord lmao communication was sometimes conspicuous by its absence)
Disappears from this galaxy and never gives any signs of life

Anyways, the next chapter doesnt have a specific date of publication as the previous ones, so my theory is that the mangaka took a break or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
The promise you made before... Remember it.
He didn't make any promises, she just threatened him. Moreover, I have no idea why would MC even listen to her. It should be plenty obvious to him by now that Yukina WANTS to be seen. She literally made him a fucking armpit onigiri.

Users who are viewing this thread