Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - That Is Too Cute

Dex-chan lover
why it's saying it's complete? that's it? not, it can't be.
also, poor boy, i would hope she at least help him, but we all know someone will probably interrupt them and nothing will happen tho, it's sad

Aggregator gang
why it's saying it's complete? that's it? not, it can't be.
also, poor boy, i would hope she at least help him, but we all know someone will probably interrupt them and nothing will happen tho, it's sad
It's complete because no new chapters are being published. The rest of the chapters still have to be translated though, I think we have less than 10 left to wrap this up.

Hopefully it ends with the 2 shotas getting the onee-sans, and maybe the childhood friend and onee-san's best friend getting what they want too, sharing is caring

Dex-chan lover
It's complete because no new chapters are being published. The rest of the chapters still have to be translated though, I think we have less than 10 left to wrap this up.

Hopefully it ends with the 2 shotas getting the onee-sans, and maybe the childhood friend and onee-san's best friend getting what they want too, sharing is caring
Doesn't make much sense, i mean, a completed series should signal that it's completed in the site, otherwise won't people assume it got the axe?

Also i do hope in the next chapter from this one the girl actually helps the shota, or do something other than just interrupt, i hope this doesn't turn into a bad experience to him

Fed-Kun's army
The writer's decision to not make her immediately leave, and chekov's gun her pic and his dic, in addition to a poorly selling manga getting raunchier as it nears its end, makes me think sniperkun is gonna get a pit-job soon.

Users who are viewing this thread