Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Tsuyuno-chan Likes to Show off

Dex-chan lover
An open ending without a time skip or some confirmation if they'll date/hook up at the end. This was an interesting read but it lacked a few things in the end. Still had fun reading another armpit fetish manga that isn't Yokubou Pandora (still believe this one is better in both art & story imo). Thanks for translating this to completion.

Group Leader
Thank you for reading and sticking with my subpar translation.

Personally, I liked it a lot more when it was just about Tsuyuno and Lil' Bro like in earlier chapters, but it's understandable author had to branch out to other characters as well. And the moment Tsuyuno recognizes Lil' Bro as Nozomi-kun is very wholesome.

There's still one more extra chapter. I haven't read it myself but it's very short, about 3 or 4 pages, but there might be a "real" conclusion to the story... or maybe not. Either way, stay tuned.

Edit: the last two pages is the title drop for the series. She says "watashi wa misetagari..." followed by "misetagari no...!"
I think it's better to translate it to English, but let me know if you think it's better to leave it as is in Japanese.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If this series didn’t have the Black Haired Kid forcing the sister into weird armpit based situations and it was just Sniper and our MC, this would be an easy 9/10. But sadly that wasn’t the case and they got almost 1/3rd the issues in the end.

Everything with our main pair was great from start to finish, it was a fun mutual romp

Users who are viewing this thread