Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Tsuyuno-chan Likes to Show off

Dex-chan lover
Farewell my guilty pleasure, may luck be upon us fellow cultured reader in finding new culture work. :meguuusad:

feel free to tag me if you found any

Dex-chan lover
8n1Ydrw.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for reading and sticking with my subpar translation.

Personally, I liked it a lot more when it was just about Tsuyuno and Lil' Bro like in earlier chapters, but it's understandable author had to branch out to other characters as well. And the moment Tsuyuno recognizes Lil' Bro as Nozomi-kun is very wholesome.

There's still one more extra chapter. I haven't read it myself but it's very short, about 3 or 4 pages, but there might be a "real" conclusion to the story... or maybe not. Either way, stay tuned.

Edit: the last two pages is the title drop for the series. She says "watashi wa misetagari..." followed by "misetagari no...!"
I think it's better to translate it to English, but let me know if you think it's better to leave it as is in Japanese.
Not at all. The scene wouldn’t exist without translators, and even mediocre translations are better than none. If anything, the majority of the readerbase for scans are entitled people who give very little back.

VIP
i mean, i was reading for "unique fetish" experience, and yes i get that so i keep reading it. what i did not expect is somehow, the more series goes, it become more and more story about creepy pervert doing sexual harassment. so yeah. not into that. 5/10.

Aggregator gang
Interesting fun reading. Looks like the mangaka is already working in a new series (美夜ちゃんのきゅーいんライフ!), good to know that they income is secure.
Thanks for all the chapters 🥰 (y)

Double-page supporter
By the way, this is just a simple question I have...
What do people with armpit fetish do now that this manga is over?
There are lot of other mangas in this genre. Not that I know any, I don't have armpit fetish.

Dex-chan lover
I think a key feature (for my own enjoyment anyway) for these kinds of ensemble romcoms is that the frequently recurring characters need to be likeable. Nozomi, Tsuyuno and Yomogi are all fine, but every other character is unlikeable and annoying, so that drastically reduced my enjoyment of this manga. There was also way too much focus on the uninteresting side couple of Karasuma x Yomogi. And the ending was kind of unsatisfying. Like, it could've been worse, since it's at least very clearly indicated that they like each other and almost certainly will get together, so it's not like an open ending, but it also could've been a lot better.

Huh, first manga I read where the side couple goes farther then the main couple. Too bad it was when she was drunk and it was forced. So yea.

Thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this manga really fell off after the introduction of his sister & is now topped with a shitty mediocre "open" ending without any real conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread