Double-page supporter
Armpit fetish is something I’m not into but I’ll still consider reading this

Double-page supporter
I take back what I said, this manga has unlocked a new fetish in me

Armpit fetish

Group Leader
Not sure if I should read yet...
03-trollgif.gif

I am not that much into the armpits but the exhibitionism is really nice, good manga

Stupid enough to be funny and erotic enough to get you a little excited

@ValhallaAwaits
So you telling me that you don't have any fetish? Dont be hypocrite mate
Its okay to enjoy more things beyond coochie and tits, you know?
At the end of the day everyone has different tastes as much as in fetishes as in food.

Thanks to this manga, now my eyes always stare at armpits for a second before moving on. Quite thankful actually.

Honestly I'm the most vanilla guy you'll ever find. I'm really easily disgusted, feet make me gag, butt stuff makes me barf, same goes for armpits, don't get me started with hair. I'm a man and I fucking shave. So no, I don't have any fetishes that I know of. Altough I do feel a pretty strong attraction to 90s japanese sports cars...

@ValhallaAwaits Liking arse is the same as liking feet or armpits. None of them are sexual organs but arses and feet can be uniquely feminine. Liking natural body parts is not strange in the slightest. That you lump in scat and piss with such innocuous natural fetishes shows your lack of understanding of natural sexual desires or why people would be attracted to less sexualised body parts.

this manga is godsend but don't really like the heroine character design, hopefully more girls will be introduced

Armpits are cute bit its really weird to have a armpit fetish in my opinion (no offense)

Users who are viewing this thread