Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Hokkaido Trip Day 2: Speaking Frankly

Double-page supporter
I’ve always loved how adorable this series was. Little Zen before his mother died was extremely adorable. The way the author manages to make it extremely heartbreaking every time Zen reflects on his past… it really does tug on my heart strings. I love this manga so much.

Fed-Kun's army
The part with Zen and Kyu is really great, Yae and her sister too but I was surprised the author put so much fanservice there. (not that I usually mind, but it feels rather uncharacteristic for this manga)
Still a great chapter, thanks again for the TL work/editing!

Dex-chan lover
On page 8, the informations about cherry blossom season are backward: it should be something like "it's STILL cherry blossom season... it starts a month LATER than mainland".
In northern, colder regions, cherry trees blossom later: while in the south of Japan the blossoming season starts in march, in Hokkaido can be as later as the beginning of may, just in time for the golden week.

On page 8, the informations about cherry blossom season are backward: it should be something like "it's STILL cherry blossom season... it starts a month LATER than mainland".
In northern, colder regions, cherry trees blossom later: while in the south of Japan the blossoming season starts in march, in Hokkaido can be as later as the beginning of may, just in time for the golden week.
Ah interesting. In the original text it was just "out of sync by a month" and they're definitely more familiar with their seasons so obviously they didn't specify whether it was later or earlier. I probably should've checked which one to be sure.

Group Leader
got that fixed, thanks for the input!

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the big sister found the magic word to affect Yae: "family".

Users who are viewing this thread