Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Shizuku (Part Two)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, her last line was...dramatic in all the best ways. These tears are earned, dammit :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
As someone whose mother also died from sickness, I would prefer to know when will be the last time for my mom. Although I understand that Zen is still too young, but still…

Also they should tell Shizuku though. It’s her body, she should know it. But at the same time I also didn’t tell my mom… so… it’s a difficult topic

Dex-chan lover
I suppose this was to be expected after last chapter, but it still caught me off-guard. It's beautifully done; tremendous respect for Tougo, and obviously for the author :)

Many thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Hurgh.
I wonder how much it weighs on him. Maybe if his kid had known more, ahead of time... he'd have less regrets. His wife would have been able to make peace with what was coming.

But then again maybe none of those things would have happened. And he's got to live knowing that he just... can never know. And life moves on.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for TL as always.

Tough chapter, but very well done. Really strikes home too, as I was very close to be in Zen's mother's place. I don't really know how to feel about the doctor's decision not to tell the patient she only has limited time left.

Users who are viewing this thread