Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 12 Ch. 70 - School Trip - Day Three "Operation Stubborn Rescue"

Dex-chan lover
Strong bit at pages 15 and 16; that must've taken quite some resolve. He's got great friends :)

The first panel on page 34 is amazing ;)

Thanks for the chapter! :D

Supporter
Hazzah! another great chapter in both terms of story and scanlation! Keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
im so glad it worked out 😭😭😭

didnt realize i was bracing myself for things to get worse bc of their antics until i noticed the tension leave my body once they finally looked at each other 😫😫😫😫😫

Dex-chan lover
Hough. Poor kids. I'm glad at least that damn senior confessed... but what a jerk thing to do. Ironically I feel like the part of these kids thats acting too mature is trying to do things like Do The Best Thing For Someone Else Without Telling them....

On a more minor note, im glad our guy was able to talk about not having a mom to his friends without it being this Big Awful Deal. Its... hard. When something bad happens in your life, having to deal with people making a Big Deal at you about it, you know? You're the one it happened to. But suddenly its like your job to manage how sad it makes other people.

I'm happy he got a moment of it just being accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread