Misoshiru de Kanpai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Lingering Snow

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja well, but you’re assuming that is whoever wrote that letter is someone from a matchmaking site / agency.

Taking in consideration how the letter is wrote, starting from the fact that the writer seems to know his late wife Shizuku, or the fact that he/she seems concerned about Zen, I’m assuming that is someone close to them (his parents, a close friend, or what else) that discussed the matter with Zen’s dad.
That’s why I was talking about “giving advice” in my previous post.

Double-page supporter
This doesn't add up, I'm sure there's some sort of misunderstanding going on, but in any case I trust this series to resolve things nicely and without dragging out more than necessary, as usual.

@Kaarme didn't he just stumble on those paper by accident though? I'd say his actions are pretty understandable.

@oichifan39 me too, she's just so cute with her hair down!

Aggregator gang
@emMeBi86
It's the most likely case and I addressed the possibility of it wasn't a business. Either way, it's manipulative, presumptuous and insensitive to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
@Nightlilygirl- It couldn't have been helped if he accidentally read a few words, but he dug up the papers and read all of it. Dude's on quite a high horse to accuse his old man of lying when he himself sneaks into another person's room and reads their letters. Before any judge, Zen's crime (figuratively speaking) would be heavier. Then again, he's still a child. But he should think about things a little after calming down.

Whether something is understandable or not doesn't really matter. If your neighbour annoys you for years on purpose, it would be understandable if you went and killed him. It still wouldn't be okay, though.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme From what I saw in the chapter, he entered his father's room to look for something else, scattered some papers and accidentally caught a glimpse of the word "matchmaking" while picking them up... Sure, he shouldn't have went through them afterwards, but I don't think anyone would have been able to hold back in that situation, you'd be compelled to read more if it looked like your father was planning to find your potential new mother.
I'll give you that, he acted too brashly when he mentioned it to his father, behaving like a teenager, indeed, but he is only 14, and they didn't have such a nice relationship to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare
Huh, i have a feeling that happened for me as well. Or not, maybe i just haven't followed it yet, hmm...

My bet's on misunderstanding. Letters and photos are probably from the meddling relatives, and, for all we know, dad might not be even interested in remarrying.

Aggregator gang
I know this whole situation is a big misunderstanding, and with a prober talking it'll resolve

but the nerve of the sum how said it's for Zen's sake and you should think of him. yeah, a good parent is usually better for a child's good development, but they'll manipulate Togo's perception and might force him into a marriage he's not ready for!!

Dex-chan lover
I wont deny you all's points but in my experience as someone who lost his dad while he was a kid, financially the family was not doing good the best. My mom still manage to pull through though but where did you all get the idea that its pure malicious manipulation? I would agree though that those are ignorant good intentions but the reality is that a kid do need a mother and father figure. Look at how Zen was doing before Yae started her mothering thing. Zen actually had social problem from him being motherless. They are not on the side of complete wrongness. In some cases its actually a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread