@DarkTheFailure
> Page 7 - suppoed gave
> Page 17 - too litte
Also, that credit page
rhHeOYN.png

Thanks for the chapter nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
Futami-sensei would be me but I wouldn’t be able to contain my excitement

qualities been improving fast! also don't feel so bad about getting delayed. Multiple updates in a week is already much more than most any manga get, and we appreciate every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Futami sensei reminds me of poignant sensei. They’re too cute. I am honestly fine with the pacing of developments between them. I’d rather have it be slow and fleshed out to have more chapters to read rather than fast and unnatural with less chapters to read. I know that super drawn out series can be annoying, but I still think it is better than super short ones. thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah I shoulda caught those when I was proofreading, I'll pick up the slack next time
Page 3: tempature -> temperature
Page 5: sutdents -> students
Page 7: unethusiastic -> unenthusiastic
Page 8: these 2 shown -> these 2 have shown (not completely sure about this one)
Page 10: becuase -> because
Page 12: delicous -> delicious
Page 13: aswell -> as well; afterall -> after all
Page 14: just that my parents... -> it's just that my parents...; is it that? -> is that it?
Page 15: delicous -> delicious
Page 16: unattened -> unattended; aswell -> as well;...this quick as more... ->...this quickly, as the more...
Page 17: an alcohol with a high alcohol content -> either "a spirit with a high alcohol content", "a high percentage spirit" or "a high proof alcohol". The last one "sounds" better, because English-speaking countries usually use "proof" to measure the alcoholic content, but since the manga use the percentage maybe go for one of the other two.
to it's storage place -> to its storage place; be a issue -> be an issue; in the beginning prepartion -> in the beginning of the preparation
Page 19: without issue -> without issues; "since he didn't see... so maybe..." -> remove either "since" or "so" (I suggest removing "so" considering the tone of the conversation)
Page 20: really suprising -> really surprising; that suprised -> that surprised
Page 24: suprised -> surprised

Last edited:
Group Leader
Page 8: these 2 shown -> these 2 have shown (not completely sure about this one)
Page 14: just that my parents... -> it's just that my parents...; is it that? -> is that it?
Page 16: unattened -> unattended; aswell -> as well;...this quick as more... ->...this quickly, as the more...
Page 17: an alcohol with a high alcohol content -> either "a spirit with a high alcohol content", "a high percentage spirit" or "a high proof alcohol". The last one "sounds" better, because English-speaking countries usually use "proof" to measure the alcoholic content, but since the manga use the percentage maybe go for one of the other two.
to it's storage place -> to its storage place; be a issue -> be an issue; in the beginning prepartion -> in the beginning of the preparation
Page 19: without issue -> without issues; "since he didn't see... so maybe..." -> remove either "since" or "so" (I suggest removing "so" considering the tone of the conversation)
Page 20: really surprising -> really surprising; that surprised -> that surprised
Holy crap I didn't know my spelling was that crap LMAO. Thanks for the response I fix them ASAP. Jesus I sometimes wonder if I do have dyslexia or something.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I didn't know my spelling was that crap LMAO. Thanks for the response I fix them ASAP. Jesus I sometimes wonder if I do have dyslexia or something.
If you need help proofreading, I can at least give it a look, but I am not a native speaker either

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks again for the chapter! Don't feel the need to rush, especially if school started!

Group Leader
Page 20: really suprising -> really surprising; that suprised -> that surprised
Fixed now. Going to be much more careful typesetting for the future and reread the stuff closer. Appreciate the help!

Users who are viewing this thread