Miss Angel and Miss Devil - Ch. 192 - Ep 22 - Incurable(23)

My fave ship is undoubtedly Hari & Shan, but for my second pick, I'm honestly torn between Jenna & Lofree or Yoshua & Hanulim. I just love how the stories of these three developed. I think I'm a sucker for tsunderes that's why lmao. *coughs* Shan, Hanulim, Lofree *coughs*

Oh a quick translate for 2 chapters. Bless you guys. Thank you so much. I am dying for these two to get together already. I won't expect it to be in this chapter but perhaps the sooner the better. Lel. Loving this!

Hanulim 10 Chapters Ago: No chance no way I won't say it, no no. it's too cliche I won't say I'm in love
Hanulim now: I think I am in love

yes yes IM THRIVING
also the purple haired healing angel when she said “she looks so dumb” to hanulim like LMAO A SAVAGE

Dang a translation this fast?!?! You have no idea how happy I am! And the fact that the translation quality is still amazingly top notch?! I hope you keep up the fast translations, if that’s not asking for too much.

Supporter
Oh wow you truly are treating us well, Hari! One more chapter so quickly? You are amazing, thank you so so so much😙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread