Miss Angel and Miss Devil - Ch. 335 - Ep 34 - Neither Distant Nor Together (23)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!!
I hope Hari does not remain the damsel in distress.. she’s always the one who is at a disadvantage.. so the time. I hope in this arc, she’s at an advantage..

Dex-chan lover
another wild goose chase for shan and hari, we love a power couple

hopefully the children learn their lesson ahaha

Dex-chan lover
reading all of those chapters in a few days only to find 100 chapters untranslated and dropped 😭 ... I'm going to have to learn Korean.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to this manga? Did the author stop writing it or?
No the author is still continuing her work, The latest chapter was released yesterday ,but she is against piracy copies like here..
I think the previous translators were hesitant to continue the work due to this reason.
I think it’s safe to say that the series was dropped.
It would help if the author allows for official English translations..
It’s a good series..

Supporter
No the author is still continuing her work, The latest chapter was released yesterday ,but she is against piracy copies like here..
I think the previous translators were hesitant to continue the work due to this reason.
It’s a good series..
Thank you.

It’s a good series..
That's goofy as hell. There's effectively 0 crossover between the Korean reader market and the English reader market, so the author loses absolutely nothing by letting unofficial translations be done. It's understandable if there's an official translation ofc, but there's not for this to my knowledge -_-

Dex-chan lover
That's goofy as hell. There's effectively 0 crossover between the Korean reader market and the English reader market, so the author loses absolutely nothing by letting unofficial translations be done. It's understandable if there's an official translation ofc, but there's not for this to my knowledge -_-
Yeah, this is my speculation. I have seen the previous translators often showed us that the Author was not a fan of unofficial translations and was pretty upset with it..
The author was quite vocal about it on twitter/X.
I’m happy to officially support the author but there’s no official English translation of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread