Miss Angel and Miss Devil

Some of you guys need to open your eyes and pay attention. Someone is already working on it. Quit crying about the same thing over and over again and let the translator work on it peacefully.

low key not looking forward to this next arc. for now it's focusing on jenna and loffree which isn't bad but i looked into what happens next and it doesn't really look that interesting. sad, i just want to see more shan and hari moments lol

0ps

Wish Oche's Brigade redid the previous chapters. I tried to get into it, but the earlier translations are so bad.

Fed-Kun's army
I've dropped and picked this up so much this is just so boring to me

It might be a long story, but you can really see the development. I am also glad we can see a lot about their relationships. So I think it's pretty good.

I know I'm alone in this opinion, but Shan and Hari has bumped down to second the moment Jenna and Lofree entered the scene. They are my OTP and I freaking love reading about them. Jenna is my most favorite in the series. I honestly believe that I could just read nothing but pure fluff on Jenna and Lofree's interactions and relationship for 200 plus chapters alone.

Dear translator,
I have a request can you please please please translate the missing chapters from 185 to 199 that you skipped. You don't like them but we really want to see hanulim and yousa's love story really want them which is being skipped.........so again please do it for us your supporters........thank you very much.😊😄

Ok then, that pretty much appreciated and I definitely wait for it..thanks u😊by the way thanks for your hard work🤗😁

Man, thanks for uploading the missing chapters. I like Hanulim and Yosua story so much. They are favorite OTP next to Lofree and Jenna

Users who are viewing this thread