Miss Forensics - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Some flimsy contradictory evidence there Miss doctor. Neither of those ruled him out as the murderer…hope the rest of the series does better cause that’s some crime drama level of courtroom defense.

I love that almost every assertion she made or fact thrown was false and easily verifiable.

Fed-Kun's army
So she helped a man who raped a girl that apparently was later on killed off all so that she could receive “evidence” and a sorry we can’t continue it’s too life threatening

Dex-chan lover
So she helped a man who raped a girl that apparently was later on killed off all so that she could receive “evidence” and a sorry we can’t continue it’s too life threatening
Maybe If he was convicted of murder, than the real murderer could escape further investigation. She didn‘t lie storywise(not sure about if what she says is accurate relating to real life autopsies), so perhaps what she told may serve to attain justice.

Dex-chan lover
Some flimsy contradictory evidence there Miss doctor. Neither of those ruled him out as the murderer…hope the rest of the series does better cause that’s some crime drama level of courtroom defense.
I don‘t think she need to absolutely prove him not being a murderer If they have the presumption of innocence. She just needs to disprove arguments which suggest his guilt.
Storywise I am not sure her arguments are contradictory: she showed that knife wasn’t the murder weapon and that bruise sustained by the victim shortly before death, wasn’t from that room’s table. The second argument feels unclear to me, but maybe she meant, that bruise somehow indicates that it has appeared shortly before death, and as it couldn’t be from that room’s table, it might mean she died in a different time frame.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe If he was convicted of murder, than the real murderer could escape further investigation. She didn‘t lie storywise(not sure about if what she says is accurate relating to real life autopsies), so perhaps what she told may serve to attain justice.
I just meant that she proved and agreed that the sperm found in the girls body was his so although she’s there to help claim he’s not the murderer she stated that he raped her that should have been enough to convict him for rape at the very least but then he dies and the reason she fought for him was because she wanted evidence on a case she’s investigating herself only to not receive any evidence in the end does that make sense?

Dex-chan lover
I just meant that she proved and agreed that the sperm found in the girls body was his so although she’s there to help claim he’s not the murderer she stated that he raped her that should have been enough to convict him for rape at the very least but then he dies and the reason she fought for him was because she wanted evidence on a case she’s investigating herself only to not receive any evidence in the end does that make sense?
It wasn’t shown that he was released, or that all charges were cleared. She only rebutted prosecution’s arguments(at least, that’s what was shown).
I don’t think she overstepped any moral or legal boundaries while helping, as she was telling the truth(storywise). Whatever her motivation is, she helped to clarify this case(again, storywise).

We don’t know how difficult was the request to look into Chu Nan’s case and what exactly was done to look into it. Perhaps, for her it was worth it. Even then she actually received somewhat of a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread