Miss Little Gray - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Raymond finally plucked up the courage to say it~

That being said, really sad this is all over. Miss Little Gray was a really good read and lesson on the importance of living for yourself. Every major character lived in service to another, Vivi to her past life, Raymond to his sister, Abel to his adoptive family, Creya to fate itself.

Often it just takes a push for someone to start walking on their own journey. Sometimes it takes a long time before someone takes the first step.

Be it a day, a week, or 5 years, never stop treading on your own path. It will intersect and weave with other roads, there will be moments to step back and halt, but as long as a foot can step forward, that's all that matters.

Double-page supporter
I thought there would be more but I definitely enjoyed it!
Thank you for translating!

Aggregator gang
😯 it's over??? I'm glad I got to see it end instead of going on indefinite hiatus like Reika-sama but 🥲 this ending was so abrupt. I hope we can at least have some short side stories or something.

Supporter
So. The story is over. Can I just ask people: where (apart from the last two pages) is the romance I was promised? I honestly don't remember seeing it anywhere else for our MC.
yeah, the romance tag has no business being there

Dex-chan lover
Raymond finally plucked up the courage to say it~

That being said, really sad this is all over. Miss Little Gray was a really good read and lesson on the importance of living for yourself. Every major character lived in service to another, Vivi to her past life, Raymond to his sister, Abel to his adoptive family, Creya to fate itself.

Often it just takes a push for someone to start walking on their own journey. Sometimes it takes a long time before someone takes the first step.

Be it a day, a week, or 5 years, never stop treading on your own path. It will intersect and weave with other roads, there will be moments to step back and halt, but as long as a foot can step forward, that's all that matters.
these are all good points, but I can’t help but feel that this manga had an identity crisis in what it was trying to be.

I don’t think the isekai was even utilized, it played such a small role after all.

In any case, thanks a lot for completing this series!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
is this it? I guess it was good, though the philosophical drivel at the end was quite pretentious and overdone.

Users who are viewing this thread