Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 101

it's been a whole month 🤧 thank you for the update. finally some fucking progress 😫

I LOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ESPECIALLY ARWIN

Double-page supporter
At least he was honest about it. He may be a psychopath, but he genuinely does care about her and doesn't hide his iffy behavior from her. Plus she is more frustrated over such behavior than scared, like one would get frustrated over a friend doing something stupid for them when they didn't ask.

Oh God, Arwin is too dreamy... his gaze is lethal... but is it just me or is he maybe getting a little yandere with Latte?

Fed-Kun's army
Everytime I see that doll it cracks me up. It looks like a five-year-old made it.

Did he put that tracker because he is worried about her?? He most likely knows about what happened earlier so he did that so he can come to her if she is in danger? But i mean latte never brings the doll out with her so isn't it kind of pointless?? It's still cute though afterall it's the thought that counts. Still i need a clear confirmation from him that he really does like latte. When will it comeeee

A locator so in case she gets kidnapped or in a bad situation? Then he can just teleport to where she is? lel Just my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread