Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 102

I wish I can read the latest chapters. ;-; For some reason mangadex has been incredibly slow and all the images just fail to load.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT WAIT WAIT

THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEE

IT'S OBVIOUS ARWIN "lent" Bishot to her as a present.. :'))

MANGADEX!!! Why have you been so slow these past few days!?!??! I can't read these new chapters 😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
The announcement said that there are some new servers(?) so that’s why we have to endure with the slow loading until next week 😭😭😭

Ah so sutee. Of course Arwin will let Lattte take Bishot, even if its forever...
Because... yeah... Lol.. I need more LattexArwin's moments ;;

I was expecting the Bishot gift thing. That's a really cool way to explain telepathy without it actually being telepathy :D

Lol "why would I do that when I have a mouth" yeah try telling that to every telepaths out there

Aggregator gang
thanks for the translation, I was waiting for it!

I love everyone in this manhwa, and normally I hate everyone even the MC, which means I'm in a good mood today :3

Dex-chan lover
Say the one liner, set my ship a sail.
Its also kinda sad that she has to say whats written in the book and not just her own thoughts that would make him fall for her

Fed-Kun's army
lol If monsters were as pretty as he is, then come at me bed and closet monsters- (what is wrong with you)

Users who are viewing this thread