Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 109

Nice cliffhanger right there... I love Latte so much that now I'm literally shaking out of nervousness(
Lord, bless this scanlation group! Let their work go smoothly (and quickly) !!! <3

oooh is latte slowly shifting from sidekick to main character? before she was a "true sidekick", none of the fishes laid eyes on her, all the drama and malicious was surrounding ibelin so the fishies could save her. but now this sort of scene would be perfect for a male lead to hop in and save the day (probably arwin??) to up their relationship more, so latte is slowly being promoted to a more important side character, or she could even potentially swipe the position of female lead if kenneth and crown prince fall in love with her

OMGGGGGG LATTEEEEE?!!!!!! UGH what a great cliffhanger. I have so many questions regarding this chapter like I wonder why Kenneth wasn’t into the hunt. Ugh. Such. A. Good. Chapter.

Thank you for all of your hard work!!! I’m curious to see who saves Latte (or if she saves herself) and what that monster is!!

Aggregator gang
Arwin!! Hurry up and save her!! That's literally so horrifying, I would shit my pants

Dex-chan lover
What happened to miss placed eyes? The location tracker?
Many thanks

wow so cruel to stop here! The monster looks very good, very scary :)
Come on Miss Placed Eyes, play your part and bring us Arwin <3

Fed-Kun's army
we need Miss Placed Eyes right now and get Arwin by her side already.

Spoiler is spoiler
Peridot is gonna get whats comin to her by ch 113
1591378395435.jpeg

I have a feeling that Ibelin is not as innocent as she seems to be
And I wonder, why is Kenneth strange?
Maybe he doesn't want to win this hunt anymore like in the original novel and he's not very in love with Ibelin ... Idk
Anyway i'm veeeeryy excited to read the next episode and I don't want it to end T.T so i can see Arwin and latte together again and again **

Arwin i hope you save Latte! T.T

Wahhhh... scary monster. I want Armin to come and save the day. XDDD I feel like I never get enough of pretty boys.

Users who are viewing this thread