Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 110

Its ch. 110 and the first time she has had to be saved. Idk about but yes girl! You deserve a break! Sleep all u need. But seriously hyperventilating is devastating. I'm just happy she can sleep it off

I wish the artist had kept this scene from the novel. Arwin felt a tug on his subconscious, telling him that if he went to the hunting grounds he'd find something interesting. But he ignores the tug, cause he learned a while ago that the tug always leads him to Ibelin, the "annoying one".

This cliffhanger is illegal.

On another note, the fact that Latte was hoping for Arwin to save her just goes to show that she definitely has an attachment to him, but the way she'd probably define it for now is that within just the realm of them being acquaintances or friends (at best).

She's still very much convinced that she's just a side character and Arwin is ultimately for Ibelin which is why she won't allow herself to think that she might like him a lot more than as a friend. I don't think she's being dumb, though. I just think she needs to grow out of that mindset that she's just some spectator or outsider and realize that she really is a part of that world. To her, she still sees things through the lens of the novel. It's also why, she's only been made aware of her own mortality in this chapter. This alone was a lot for her to take in.

Remember? Just a few chapters back did Latte only come to see Kenneth as more than just a love interest for Ibelin. In recognizing this she acknowledged her connection with him and acted on it by wanting to be his friend. But she still has yet to fully embrace and realize that this is no longer just a novel and that there are no main characters and side characters. Everyone, even her, is a person of their own right that can and will behave beyond what she's read in the novel.

OH MY GOD I NEED MORE!!!! ARRRRR!! (ps thanks Bucci Gang for the translation , this is legit my fav series)

Though it’s really fucking weird that he’s tracking her without her knowledge, I’m happy he was able to save her

Aggregator gang
@Maryam160 he's not doing it without her knowledge. outright told her he put a tracker in her doll right when he did it, right in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread