Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 114

Shit... i actually wanted to see if Perridot was just dead, going to go in a timeloop of dying or just well savage punishment and then come back at one point.

im glad she could accept it more easily than most mcs do lol it definitely fits the pacing of the manhwa. also, aw!!! i love how the household really cares for her :((

Group Leader
Aww... Isn't it heartwarming...

Thanks for translating! You made my day or maybe two days!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the triple update!!
Man, that was fun. Finally got to see Peridot's plan.... AND got to see her just desserts!! PLUS a little bit of Arwin and backstory!?
What more could I have asked for?!?!?! (Well, except for more chapters lol)
Thanks again!!! These chapters were great!!

AM READY FOR FLUFF. GIIIIVE

also lord her body IS weak. she didn't actually get hurt, right?

I was having so many problems and I was so depressed but as soon as I saw 3... 3!!!! chapters out I just... All my troubles disappeared. Thank you so much <3

Wait, did Arwin wear a bluetooth earpiece??? It honestly looks like Galaxy Buds 😂😂😂😂

Thank you for translating and posting so many new chapters! What a treat. 👏🏻

Double-page supporter
@Eclat123 Yea, what's up with that black ring on his ear? Was that just some oversight on the artist? Or did someone from the translation team do something silly or something?

Edit: So I went back a few chapters(to when Arwin saves Latte) and it seems like he's always had that black ring on/in his left ear. Thing is, it's not present on his right ear, so clearly it's intentional and serves some kind of purpose. Not sure what, but maybe it acts as a communication device for Arwin when he wants to talk to someone but can't be bothered to see them in person.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah she finally accepted her reality!!! and it only took a near death experience lmfao dfljkfadljk;;; and also everyone loves her!! IT'S SO HEARTWARMING she can finally see how the people around her value her, awwww <333

thank you for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread