Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
Wow
She faints from a near death experience and then wakes up with new feelings~~
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I so prefer your renaming efforts and retention of wit and style in your translations.

Dex-chan lover
Aw Arwin, just say you have a crush and kiss her, but not while she's recovering or her heart might explode lol

@Catdyne

So the manhwa has ended? I couldn’t find anything to corroborate what I’d heard by Googling so I wasn’t sure. I can see Bomtoon has 135 chapters. So is chapter 135 the last one? Damn there’s really not a lot of chapters left until the end then.

@MtnCat

Why? Let them continue translating if they want to. I sincerely hope they do. I’d rather read it here translated by Bucci than on Tappytoon (which is horrible) or on some ad riddled aggregator (also horrible) that has ripped the chapters from Tappytoon.

oh they are just so adorable together!!! i ship them so much.

...but i still want to know how that thing with ibelin/evelyn ends. do all the fishies escape? how will she react? is she a reincarnator too or just a 'character'? and why isn't she changing and evolving as a character when everyone else did? so many questions...

I really thought you guys dropped this lol since the official translation is catching up with the raws. But no biggie, the more translation version is the better for me xD

Oh, I thought bucci gang non-officially stopped this translation since the official one is now ahead, but sure why not lmao

@MoeMoeKyun We should support the creator. Also the Tappytoon translation is great. The only series they really messed up is Why Are You Doing This Duke? And adblock is a thing you should check it out.

That confession is kinda threatening but if it comes from Arwin then it's SUPER GOOD AND SWEET.

THE SHIP SAILED!

Double-page supporter
Woah.... I need to start from chapter 1. I cannot remember a single thing about this series. It's been too long.

arwin is such a pretty hot boy i can't- but lmao he seriously needs some "morality" lessons from her... AND OML PLS HER HAIR ITS STILL THE SAME MESS XD

Users who are viewing this thread