Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 82

THANK YOU FOR THE MASS UPDATE

BTW DID ARVIN GET A MAKEOVER? HE LOOKS LIKE AN EXTRA SNACC NOW!

Fed-Kun's army
more like extra gay arwin... how can girl like girlish man, but i can relate if that is a fetish

Aggregator gang
OHOHOHO I LIIIIIKE THIIIS, i really like the progress between Latte and Arwin 💕💕💕💕

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Halloween treat.

Arwin is throwing down all these hints/implications and Latte seems oblivious to it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the updates
All this Latte and Arwin chapters ugh my heart

Cya

Thankyou bucci gang for the mass release! It cheer up my dayyy.. love you

Double-page supporter
You could... I dunno... Hang out with Ibelin more. I feel like the complete lack of interaction between MC and her is making it just a little obvious that she considers her as more of a shield than an actual friend. Plus she hasn't told Ibelin or Arwin about the whole 'Garnet wants me to be a backstabbing bitch and will probably kill me if I say no' issue. Telling Ibelin would establish firm trust and potentially solve the issue through her relation to fish 1 and 2, whereas telling Arwin would probably just... solve the issue.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks
LOL she has a fish in her tank swimming around and she doesn't even know it lolol

Ibelin is suss af tho. I can't figure out if she's an otherworlder or not but there's been hints thrown here and there that she's not her original novel self

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU BASED BUCCI GANG!!!

arwin establishing his interest in latte and she's just like HMMM WHY NO INTEREST IN IBELIN??? but i feel like ibelin's like... weird. latte hasn't been hanging out with her but neither has she reached out either so... like idk i don't trust ibelin lmao. also peridot was like "i want the prince" but like isn't she after arwin??? why was she telling latte that she want-- ahhhh she wanted to take out latte too, maybe??? like get rid of ibelin and latte could take the blame if she did work for her... two birds one stone!! WOW PERIDOT... assuming that's what she was planning, that's smart!!! but anyway I LIVE FOR THE ARWIN/LATTE MOMENTS they're so funny eheheh i ship it like burning tho 😍

Dex-chan lover
COUGH
stop looking at my feet and look at me COUGH
Arwin you--

Thanks Bucci Gang!! T T

Users who are viewing this thread