Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 82

amj

Dex-chan lover
uwu arwin is starting to make his moves on latte!!

Dex-chan lover
ooohhhh that arwin/latte dev tastes so good. THANK YOU BUCCI GANG FOR THE MASS UPDATE!!! TT0TT this is one of my all-time favorite webcomics so it's a wonderful day when it has updates~ (also happy halloween!)

Fed-Kun's army
@mammaria same i dont trust ibelin either rn?? like that one chapter that showed ibelin being rlly distant esp compared to usual made me start to suspect her

Fed-Kun's army
@eminyan SAME THAT WAS WHERE IT STARTED FOR ME TOO i think it's because latte started getting attention?? like more than her even, at times... but like that'd be hella petty?? is she secretly petty or is she truly an airhead... i mean i don't actually know if she is or what the reason is but like she seems COLD for a friend, you know? also like it seems like she has no other female friends and like not EVERY GIRL OUT THERE can be jealous and suck, ya know?? i mean that COULD be the case bc lol fiction but i don't know... it's just sus

"Look at me" oooh Arwin moves :D
Hehe I really loved the whole dance in the sky and sunset moment. Really cute and romantic. Love them :)
Thank for uploading and for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
@mammaria YEAHH FJSSJJSS AND HONESTLY what worries me most if shes one of those protagonists that are good in the story but actually shitty?? (Like its a common thing in isekai romance mangas that the protag seemed good in the real world but is actually terrible)

like what if shes just acting fake and going along with how shes appears to be?? bc it doesnt make sense for the author to suddenly show her as distant for no reason??
I might be thinking it too far but with the amount of isekai manga ive read where the protag is a b****, it worries me @m@

Fed-Kun's army
@eminyan i mean the way these isekai stories go, you're probably not reading too much into it at all.
i looked at the two raws ahead and she seemed to be acting weird so i'm still VERY SUSPICIOUS & WORRIED but like i don't!!! know korean!!! so i have no idea what was being said lol i can only wait for the scanlation... but i'm worried she might start being passive aggressive at latte. like, make her move
IDK MAN i mean it's like "great ANOTHER actually-a-horrible-person protag" but it's not that out there because we see the stories from the point of view of the protagonist, so it actually does make sort of sense that they'd be awful and just not show it or think they are lol

Fed-Kun's army
@mammaria actually now that i think about it?? in this manhwa there isnt really an antagonist so far, of course other than minor ones like peridot (is that her name JFJJDSJ), so it totally makes sense/would work if ibelin was the true villain?? unless the author is planning to hit us with an antag...82 chapters in the story????
i mean itd be interesting if ibelin is the villain but aghhgg latte pls watch outt

Fed-Kun's army
@eminyan yooo you know i didn't even think about it but YOU'RE RIGHT like who is the antagonist...??? i don't know why i didn't think twice about it, either, like hey maybe there ISN'T one... but no, what are the odds of that??? omg it may be ibelin WOW dslkadsfljk yeah i don't think peridot (yeah that's her name lol!!) is the actual villain either, unless something drastic happens... but like who knows lol i honestly have no idea where this is going, besides suspecting ibelin's gonna pull something

LET'S HAVE FAITH IN OUR LATTE THO 😭😖😤😅

@mammaria @eminyan If you're alright with spoilers
|| Peridot is the main villain of the novel. She did something so bad to Latte that Arwin decided to curse her to die repeatedly. Her wealth was wiped out as well. When Latte discovered Ibelin's true nature, she stayed away from her. I believe Ibelin dismissed her in the latter part of the story. ||

Fed-Kun's army
@yeolmeuiumma07

omg???
holy sh*t?? the thing is i thought peridot wasnt that relevant because well...she just seemed like a minor character thats trying to get the male leads?? this manhwa leans so much towards comedy sometimes that its hard to really figure out whos essential to the plot other than ofc the mcs

do you know when this all happens (chapter wise) because im curious as to when all of this sh*t goes down fjjdjd

and oh man what is ibelins true nature??? is she exposed for it or?

thanks for the spoilers 💕

Fed-Kun's army
@yeolmeuiumma07 omg wow that's ruthless???? what in the world did she DO... you don't have to tell me but thank you for the spoiler, at least she pays for her crimes. i did not see that coming tbh, i mean she did seem to have the potential to be the big bad but since she'd barely showed up i assumed it wouldn't be her... thanks again for the spoiler!! also re: ibelin LMAO CALLED IT. I FREAKIN KNEW IT 😁

Double-page supporter
Spoilers aside, I agree with Keansor. Even if I was just using someone as a shield, I'd maybe try to be their for them when I know things are rough. Latte is too entrenched in her role as observer that she sometimes forgets that Ibelin is a person. She seems to kind of realize this with brown-hair(whose name I can't remember) after the stalker incident, so I had hoped she'd make a change and she could become actual friends with Ib.

Additionally, not telling Ib(or at least one of the fish) about the proposed betrayal seems very dangerous. If Peridot is trying to stick a wedge between you, she can do so from multiple angles.

@SoloSera Latte didn't have a chance to tell Ibelin. Supercar, I meant Baron Lamborgh went to talk with Ibelin first, then the whole gangster talk and Arwin teleported both of them out. True, she really positioned herself as observer and putting distance between herself and Ibelin + 3 fishes. However, I don't think much can be done if she tells them either. Peridot can just dismiss it as baseless accusation (it's not like Latte has proof of their conversation), even fish #1 and fish #2 has difficulties brushing the rumors that attacking Ibelin - they're busy and Latte is not their friend.

So they don't have obligation to help just because Latte is worried she /might/ get attacked by Peridot while they busy fending for Ibelin that obviously under attack. And Latte won't ask Arwin for help because he's psychopath and might get things worse. (shame, I would like to see Arwin attacking Peridot....'s lackey (Peridot wouldn't do the deed herself obviously, but it'll still a sight to see). We've been teased by crazy psychopath Arwin all this time, yet he looks tame because he's always hanging out with Latte

Users who are viewing this thread