Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 88

@cillakun

First of all thanks for the releases.

Secondly I think the pages are out of order.
After they arrived to the magic tower and they bound the first prince there is a panel where Latte comments on how the 2 princes look alike, and the 2 princes are next to each other, but this panel is before Arwin brings the 2nd prince there.
(Also the background pattern to that panel has it's fadeout on a later page.)

Have the feeling ibelin is just very self centered and not the nice mc everyone thinks she is. So she's unsettled with not everyone adoring her

Dex-chan lover
God I just adore the way Latte and Arwin play off each other, I'm not getting the feeling that she'll have that dynamic with any of the other fishes. Though keeping Arwin entertained if she ever marries him in story will be a task huh...

@Writerfromanotherstar That would make a great deal of sense, especially since in the novel she doesn't have anyone else interesting who could release the fishes. Latte somehow really did draw the right kind of attention with the boys.

Standing on just seeming kind and being a beauty isn't enough when you have someone who genuinely sympathises with everyone. Tho the big draw is def the dumb entertaining shit that caught arwin's attention in the first place lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Ibelin is getting more creepy and unsettling as time passes. I think the ultimate face-off will not be Peridot and Latte but Ibelin and Latte.

THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

love how Latte's going 'you crazy bastard! you said you wouldn't kill me!' at her hubby ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Arwin said he didn't mind she's cursing at him

also love how Ibelin seemingly wanted to wrestle Arwin's attention but don't know how (for her the female lead, originally by just standing there and in distress, all the fishes will flock to her and asking 'are you ok, etc?' to which she will smile and nod and saying female lead lines. She seems doesn't know what to said to Arwin and Arwin doesn't fucking care / just seeing her as another background character and snatched Latte away.

by the way, this event should be for Ibelin but somehow Latte stole the attention by getting framed as the culprit. EVERYONE's ATTENTION is to Latte and how could she dunit instead to Ibelin (even Kenneth busy defending his friend Latte, instead stand by Ibelin), so maybe Ibelin being passive-aggressive when she assure-but-also-partially-accuse Latte for it?

Cya

Oh my goddd... thankyou bucci gang for the mass release ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ it made my day~

Yep, Ibelin is starting to show her true colors. She's not the type to scheme but the moment she's not the center of attention, she starts acting super shady and passive aggressive. LOL. Not surprising since both Kenneth and Arwin are coming to Latte's defense.

@Kagamimocchi
Well, to be honest, I'm not surprised with people reactions to Ibelin. She literally tried to manipulate the situation to put Latte in a bad light by saying "even if you did try to shove the shelf on top of me, I'll forgive you" loud enough for everyone to hear when Latte was totally innocent. She's basically trying to throw dirty water on Latte while making herself look like a forgiving angel. Latte points out how weird it was too.

On second reread, to ibelin's credit, her original setting is a female lead so perfect that all her female friends ended up betraying her. So she might thinking Latte ended up the same before the peridot's conspiracy! Revealed. That's why she seems confused at latte

(still, to give up so early at your friend instead truly believing her๐Ÿ˜• *sigh*

Fed-Kun's army
@penguinslovesnow
Agree and I'm not sure how much of a "villainous" Ibelin's true colors are. I know she has a true side and it isn't this perfect, caring and humble side she's created but I'm super curious as to if she'll be exposed to it and how.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the mass release, you guys are awesome! So much good Latte and Arwin content too, but it doesn't look like Ibelin's happy about her event being stolen lol

Yasssss i love how Latte is slowly winning over the fishies!! They all find her interesting or odd, perhaps it will truely reveal just how apathetic Ibelina is. She honestly doesn't seem to care about the boys...which is dense and rude lol

Users who are viewing this thread