Miss Not-So Sidekick - Ch. 97

This comic never fails to put a huge smile on my face. Latte is really rich with expressions!
Crying Latte
Skiny Latte
Farmer Latte
Gluttony Latte
Plum Latte
Lying down Latte
are the Latte I love and adore

Ece

Maybe Miss Placed Eyes has a protecting charm and when Latte goes out without her mini self Arwin comes to protect Latte AWWW THAT WOULD BE TOO~ SWEE~T TT __ TT

return what farm? Aren't you teacher-cannon fodder-novelist! There's no farm in-between! XD

Fed-Kun's army
i miss arwin asdflkjfdlkj is he secretly protecting her... i mean she stayed in her house like a smart person too so...

thank you very much for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Did the albino psychopath Arwin do something already? Isn't that too fast? Hope not. Save us some suspense and drama, bro.

It's amazing how many sides of Latte were shown in this episode. She's a freaking one-man show. She carried this entire chapter like the aspiring comedian she is lol

I also agree that perhaps, Arwin charmed Miss Placed Eyes or something to guard her at home and probs uses his spying orb to keep tabs if ever she's outside. On a related note, I would still like to see Arwin's side of the chapter where he protected Latte from that intense 1v1 bitch slap session with Lady Mentalle. Something like that can't just be left to be mentioned in passing by Kenneth.

As soon as Bishot separates from her Peridot is gonna strike. Latte is being smart for now by laying low and staying home but Latte being Latte this ain't gonna last.

Since Peridot from the novel still went after the MCs life when she had all 3 bodyguards. Latte who only faintly has connections to one and a odd connection to the mage she's probably going to go even wilder.

Meo

Double-page supporter
With divine protection from (the almighty) Arwin, she'll be fine.

And she totally wants something to happen, the wait is killing her.

Thanks for the chapter! ! ! !
Can't wait to know what Peridot will do....
And I miss the others characters that don't show up for a time now

Users who are viewing this thread