Miss Not-So Sidekick - Vol. 1 Ch. 103

Aggregator gang
I'm actually glad she doesn't know yet
Arwin gonna drink that Latte right up
I have no idea what I just said but I like it

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaahhhhh my heart, that was so cute! I'm glad that her answer wasn't what novel version Ibelin's was, woulda been weird anyway for Latte
Thanks for the chapters!

OH OUR SHIP HAS OFFICIALLY MADE IT OUT OF THE HARBOR WE ARE DROPPING THE SAILS AND CATCHING THE WIND~! OFF ON AN ADVENTURE WE GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I died when she said "you gotta social distance!" Now Arwin has to be arrested twice: 1) Violating Social distancing rules, 2) Killing Latte with a smile.

Dex-chan lover
eww their foreheads touched how lewd dropped for un tagged xrated content

So~ I wonder what Arwin was going to do before Latte said their foreheads were going to touch. Because I doubt that was his original plan~. 😉

Ahahaha I completely forgot that Bishot was right there the whole time! This was a cute chapter, thanks Bucci Gang for the translation!

Omg thank you so much for updating Bucci gang!! This made my day 😭😂 I’ve been shipping Arwin and Latte since I figured there’s something between them to the point I almost didn’t care about the original plot 😂 can’t wait for more ArwinxLatte moments 🤩😍

GOD BLESS THAT I'M STILL ALIVE TO WITNESS THE FAMOUS FOREHEADS TOUCH BETWEEN ARWIN AND LATTE.
Now I can die in peace. 👻

Aggregator gang
KYYYYYAAAAAAAA Arwiiiiiiin <3
Wow. Just wow. I was squealing during this whole chapter practically XD

I want to know the story from Arwin's side .. his feeling .. why he was confused .. what was his thoughts when he asked her if she thenk he was a monster 😫 it will be awesome😍

Users who are viewing this thread