Miss Time - Ch. 21

I'm really excited to see an update for this! Thank you for the translation!

I can't believe it, I rembered about this webtoon today morning in bato.to, reading the translator note and I was already with no hope, thank you so much for the update! (I'm still can't believe it, it feels unreal) 😻

Fed-Kun's army
OMG, BRUHH I can't believe we are getting the rest of this webtoon .... thank God. It's like Xmas come earlier. After so much time reading only summaries and such.
20 chapters behind, and according to the summaries
it's not bad
but the thumbnail of the last chap 40 is ... suspicious. (Still ongoing and sadly I feel like the big drama is yet to come and very close)

@Prang Again, I can't thank you enough, bless you and the rest of the team, please continue <3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
@YumGumYum Yh, My bad, my phrasing was weird in that comment. I was too excited. I know too well that the raws are ongoing and at chap 40. The thumbnails and summaries on NovelUpdates are the only things I could see until now.

Omg I just commented on this 12 hours ago losing hope and just hoping for a official translation and this update came! Thank you so much! But now I have to re-read some things!

Thank you so much for picking this series up! Was utterly thrilled to learn that another group is picking this up. :')

Users who are viewing this thread