Miss Time - Ch. 25

damnnnnnnn that sure hit him hard HALDSHFA I wonder if it's a misunderstanding of some sort tho idk there's something not adding up in his story. also, does this mean they're staying in the present now? or are they gonna go back on forth from present to past

Group Leader
Thank you for the updates, can't believe there's only 5 more until you drop 😩

I forgot for a bit about this manhwa, but I liked so much.
Thank you for the update

wtf is his problem? Why would a stranger keep a love note they dont know who its from lol like unless he signed it (if he did she wouldve known) then yeah id throw it out too?? They could be a stalker for all you know

From what I understand, he interacted with the future her who came to the past and both of them grew close, but then she returned to the future (present?). The one in the past who was in control again didn't know him all that well and think they're strangers, but he wasn't aware of that. From his pov they're close enough for him to confess his feelings and she just suddenly distanced herself from him. And from her pov things are out of her controls but she was treating him appropriately given the circumstances.

Tldr; misunderstandings thanks to time travel shenanigans?

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel she's the type that wouldn't confront him about this, so I don't think she even read the letter (unless he didn't write his name in it)

Users who are viewing this thread