Missile to Plankton - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Missile Club

Group Leader
Im so sorry for the inconvenience but my connection here is rather bad, so it'll take time to fix it I hope you guys can understand

Dex-chan lover
wait, so did she falsify her academic record or did she just tries her best to cram as much as possible to look smart?

Dex-chan lover
Did she transfer to that school or she's just faking being a student in that school while enrolled in another?

Group Leader
@Sleabedybarb Im open to feedback but Im not a psychic,if you do think that our translation is terrible it would be better to point it out rather than just saying "your translation suck"

Contributor
@Fusecchi
'Mijinko' indeed means 'water flea', which was a running joke in the artist's (Tsutsui Taishi) manga, We Never Learn.
One of the lead heroines (some would argue the main heroine), Fumino, bears a passing resemblance to Sachiko, not just in appearance, but in some personality traits as well.

mijinko.jpg

Group Leader
@justforthelulz wow I never knew that, thanks (you know I still can't get over that fuminko loss to uruka so here I am) but I guess I'll stick to the mijinko for now

Users who are viewing this thread