Mistake

Group Leader
It sure was a Mistake to start reading this. Sure, the girl is cute, but after 7 chapters, there is nothing else redeeming about this story. The "plot" is remarkably stupid. The parents are unbelievably horrendous. It's not enjoyable to read, rather, it's more irritating than anything else.

I feel dumb reading this. They have no sense whatsoever, why would the parents ruin their child life over a video and ruckus from neighbors?

Just move them to another school, damn . . .
Thanks for the TL 😊

For people who (unluckily) read this and not Indonesian, believe me this comic is weird even for me as Indonesian 😅
The time stamps really strange, the plot is forced (in remote area there are several cases of child marriage indeed, but parents who forcefully married off their bright children? Urgh unlikely) and it's not common in Indonesia to live with parents in law and it's kinda tradition of when a new couple get into new home, their families will be accompanying them. And whats with going to school right from the hotel before even check out? All of this simply doesn't make any sense.

For the non-Indonesian readers: everyone in the comment section of LINE Webtoon Indonesia (where this comic is originally posted) is as equally outraged as you are. I think people are reading this to see the crash and burn 😅

Dex-chan lover
In case you're questioning :
No, it's not that common to see these things in Indonesia.
You guys know the mockery those Isekai protags received from their environment for being a NEET? That kind of mockery is the thing that's common, except that the topic is evERY SINGLE. THING. ABOUT. YOU.
Be it your hairstyle, your car, your hunky boyfriend, your 11th son's different-race marriage, your aunt's ex's 70$ debt, your grandad's last charity before his death, not a thing will be left out of mockery.

i think its cool i would love to read more they seem very cute so i would like to so how their relationship is going to be

Although this is not common in Indonesia and a lot of Indonesians don't like this I still genuinely think the story is pretty decent. Although there is a lot of things that don't make sense like for example in many Asian countries usually married couples live with their parents and in the story they don't etc.I personally like the dramatic story it's entertaining ngl😊💛

Users who are viewing this thread