Misu Misou

Finished Misu Misou last night and it was very good.
It reminds me of the time I got bullied relentlessly in Middle School, and I probably won't forget the dark place I was in that time.
Humans are cruel yeah, but it's worth living for my family and the new friends i have now.

just checked the time and jesus christ i finished the entire manga in 30 minutes.

Esse mangá me destruiu, puta merda...... mas também não posso deixar de acrescentar que a tradução ficou ÓTIMA. Eu terminei tudo numa pegada só em menos de uma hora de tanto que gostei, meu deus do céu mano

Damn, only if someone didn't meet a certain someone after talking to a certain someone

Fuck, this shit really turning me the urge, a sudden impulse to kill, past memories resurfaced after reading this... I wanna hug Haruka, see u on spring

This is pretty one-dimensional; it only really evokes one emotion the entire time and is quite predictable after the first 6 chapters. On the one hand, it was probably a bit rushed and you can really feel that with certain events, but on the other hand it manages to wear its premise thin before it even finishes after a measly 20 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
i can't stop comparing it to "jikogu shoujo".

first, the MC have happiness, not perfect but they can keep enduring harsh environment as long they have that happiness, and then the -soon gonna be- asshole victim took all their happiness, powerless to do anything they resort to Hell Girl.

as for this manga, add more assholes victims and remove the last sentence.

if you want satisfying revenge story like "dark massacre of hero" or "Redo of healer", never f***ing read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY...
this revenge tragedy story is average, but man...... the delivery is soooooo insidious! soooooo good!
simple story with great presentation is KING.

Users who are viewing this thread