Misumi-san Can’t See Through - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Misumi-san can't hide embarrassment

Double-page supporter
Hi
Out of curiosity, I checked out the raws. Turns out, the latest one I found is chapter 29 from volume 4. With today's chapter 11, looks like there’s a lot to catch up on.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find much free time for translation lately. Therefore, if you're a member of a scanlation group or just can't wait for next chapters, I have nothing against handing over this series to capable hands. But don’t snipe me, please. Reach out to me on discord (kisama-sama#6707) to talk things over.

I may still drop some chapters, but it's hard to say when or if I'll do it regularly.

That's all. I just wanted to let you know what’s going on.
I hope you enjoyed reading today’s chapter. Marry Christmas and take care! ;*

Dex-chan lover
Feel like I just got hit with a sudden unexpected bout of fluff and I'm looking around for what the catch is. Where's the misunderstandings? The leads being painfully stupid? Something's wrong, I can feel it.
This was a great chapter, but if reading stupid romcoms has taught me anything, there's a lot more pain to get through before we can have more of these moments. But maybe this manga is different.
But can they just kiss already, ffs?

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell they're so cute together
I like how he's surprisingly honest about loving the situation

Users who are viewing this thread